1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Three Wheeler Turf Ranger 1992

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by apexlawn03, Feb 9, 2008.

1. apexlawn03

apexlawn03 LawnSite Member

For sale a 60 inch deck, 1992 exmark in good used condition Located in western ny $1500.00 Call 607-776-3907
    It has a 18 horse Kohler Command Commerical Engine

2. apexlawn03

hope these pics help.:usflag:

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

3. apexlawn03

The lawn in picture was cut with this mower I have out grown this mower and want to buy a new one. I am trying to sell this mower to make room for a new mower. This mower has been serviced at exmark dealer and used for part time mowing and has low hours for the year. Any question please contact me. I do have the deck belt covers but when picture taken I was cleaning mower deck area and checking on replaced clucth and belts.:usflag:

4. apexlawn03

nice mower for sale
    :usflag:

5. apexlawn03

good used mower for sale bump to top:usflag::usflag:

6. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

i had a gravely pro 300 like that years ago... i hated that damn thing but it had one of the nicest finished cuts around

7. apexlawn03

for sale anyone anyone make an offer :usflag:

8. apexlawn03

want to sell good used mower :usflag:

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have a Gravely like that - that I got in '93 (still have it). It is a great machine for sevrl things...Especially for reaching in and under things, like if you have props with brushlines, trees,fences, and stuff to reach under. One thing about the Exmark,...it gives not only a superior cut to the Gravely, but it is MUCH faster, as well. In hindsight, I wish I would have bought the Exmark back then but I was still too unfamiliar with the Exmark name. NOW look what's happened - who would've known! lol

10. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I ran a three wheeled Scag like that years ago. I really enjoyed running that thing.