1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Phishook, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

$5,000 52" 23hp lazer, new so it should have a free strippinrg roller or mulch kit

$2,000 16'x7' 7000 gvw side and rear gate, new

good deal?
  2. ProLandscapes

ProLandscapes LawnSite Member

I would say that is a real good deal. If you don't want it, email me their phone #.

3. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

The mower sounds like a good deal, but I would think you could do better on the trailer. I just bought a brand new 16'X7' with ramps at an equipment auction for $1150.:blob3:
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

You don't know what kind of trailer it is. Could be a very nice trailer for the $2000 price.

Excellent deal of the mower. Almost sounds to good to be true. I guess I would say be careful of the deal. Get the numbers off the mower and call eXmark with them. You would hate to find out that was one of the stolen mowers from last year.
  5. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

too good to be true:( was a 2000 with 600hrs. But it did come with the ultra vac. Still a good deal, but I like the foot assist deck lift.

The trailer is solid though. There is a big difference in trailers.
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

23hp engine? I guess it must be a 52" HP series, well, new 52/23 is @ $ 7229 ($7698 included tax), so you just save about $2600. At 600 hrs, this is still kicking butt machine...
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

That is still not bad for a 2000 model with ultravac. Also, you can add the deck assist for a little cash. I put one on my 2000 model.