Exmark turf tracer 20HP Kohler 60" deck low hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Johnson LCO, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2006 exmark turf tracer that I purchased at the end of 2007. I bought it used from a guy who used it to mow a large nursing home lawn. I got it with a little less than 350 hours on the meter. I screwed around with it in my yard and mowed some neighbors and put it away for winter. When I was winterizing it I notice the pto wire was frayed. I took it to the a shop and they replaced the wire. I took my mowers out and ran them and noticed the hour meter doesnt work anymore (stuck on 355). I think one of the idiots at the shop screwed it up but dont know for sure. I am not sure if the clock wire has anything to do with the Pto wire or is located near it?:confused: Anyway this mower is way to big for me. Most of my lots are about a quarter to half an acre and not flat enough. I am willing to trade this for a 36 or 48 mower if any has got one that is exmark and not a piece of crap. Although the clock doesnt work, you can tell this mower has less than 400 hours on it by the apearance. Runs and looks great. Only issue is that one of the hydros needs to be adjusted. It creeps a little when in neutral. I will upload pics in the morning. Thanks

BTW, asking 3200 OBO. May put it on ebay if it doesnt sell in the next couple days. It has a 60 inch deck, is a 2006, and has the 20 horse kohler engine, electric start. Filters were recently replaced. Shoot me a pm with any questions.

2. Winslow Mountain Lawncare

Winslow Mountain Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Lyme NH

I have a 52" turf tracer HP for sale.
    I can send you pics if you want.
    I will pm you.
    Tyler

3. Winslow Mountain Lawncare

Winslow Mountain Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Lyme NH

I guess I havent posted enough yet to PM you.
    Feel free to call my cell to talk about a trade.
    Tyler
    603-236-1503

4. Johnson LCO

Tyler, I cant really use a 52 but thanks anyway. Here are the pics.

Exmark 1.jpg

exmark 2.jpg

Exmark 3.jpg

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

thats in great shape

6. Johnson LCO

Thanks. Looking at it I should have washed it because their is some kind of chalk/powder on the deck cover from whatever was sitting on it in my garage.

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow thats a nice machine, wish it was closer it me. Hope someone buys this beast.

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry I thought all 60 TT came with the 23 Kohler engine not the 20hp motor.
    400 hrs? Mine with 1200hrs looks the same

9. Johnson LCO

You must be mistaken, look on ebay there are plenty of late model TTs with 60" decks and 20hp engines. I take it your mower with 1200 hours is late model? If not then you must have taken spectacular care of it. Beyond the paint, you can notice differences in components to help determine age/use. At the same time I doubt the previous owner took the same lengths to keep up the appearance considering he was not a LCO.

10. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

His mower is a 06- I thought that since 04/05 they were only available with the 23 hp/60" deck.(?)

The OLDER models came with the 20 kohler.