Exmark Turf Tracer 60" - 23 KAW

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wayne Landscaping, May 11, 2004.

1. Wayne Landscaping

Wayne Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hello LawnSite.com,

I am new to this site and am seeking the help of all these pro's who love Exmark. My question is how much is the Turf Tracer 60" - 23 KAW, and what are your experiences with this machine. I am thinking about buying one to get my lawns done faster and have a better all around cut. Thanks in advance.

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i just bought one a month ago and i think it is the best machine out there . i even liked it better than the lazer z. wanna know anything else pm me

3. Wayne Landscaping

Thanks JKOOPERS. How much did you get it for?

4. mdmowerman

mdmowerman LawnSite Member
    from 20833

i am considering buying the same mower also, id like to hear some more input.

my dealer told me there was a 2 to 3 week wait on them b.c they are in such high demand. dont know about your dealer though.

i'd really like to get a lazer Z but dont have all that $$ for the rider. anyone know of a way i can hook up sometype of suspension seat to a wb??? i know it sounds stupid, but it would save me a few thousand from buying a lazer. i just want something to sit on, standing up on those wb all day takes a toll on your body. i know they make the wbs that are set up w. a seat right behind the mower, thats not a possibility for me.

ANYONE??

5. Wayne Landscaping

Exmark has a self-steering sulky that one can sit. The model # is RS52SSW. I was considering is but i would think that it would tak too much room up on a trailer and it seems to be rather cumbersome compared to a velke.

6. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

actually, i think the june issue of TURF has a whole field test article on this machine coming out. I should know, i wrote it. :D