Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48" 17HP Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lostriver, Jan 1, 2008.

1. lostriver

lostriver LawnSite Member

I purchased this mower at the end of 2003 mowing season. I used it in 2004, 2005 and 2006 mowing a 3 acre lakeside piece of ground. I would mow this area every 2 to 4 weeks depending on need. The land was sold before the 2007 mowing season so the only usage it received last yr was on my 1/4 acre yard and I only used it when I needed to chop up leaves (3 times).

This mower has never been used commercially and has very little over all use. It is in great shape, runs great, and comes with the sulky. 1st $3,000 takes it. It is in Indianapolis, zip code 46250.

2. WildRidge

WildRidge LawnSite Member

Do you happen to have any pictures or care if I come by and take a look at the mower in person?

3. lostriver

I don't have any pictures. I was going to get it out and take some but it snowed today. I do not mind if you come by to look at it. Give me a call. I should be available most evenings this week. ph 317 501 7843

4. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

If you get some pictures I would be interested as well, also wondering if you had the hours on the mower.

5. lostriver

The mower does not have an hr gauge. I wish it did. It took around 1 1/2 to 2 hr to mow the section that I mowed. I would typically mow 2 x's per month April thru June and 1 time per month in July thru October. So 10 times per yr x 2hrs. would be around 60 hrs. Last yr I probably used it 2 hrs on my own yrd. So a rough guess would be 50 to 80 hrs.

Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Andersonlawnscape

Was wondering if the 3,000 was firm or if you were willing to negotiate...I can be their tomorrow to check it out with cash

7. lostriver

I really need to get 3 K out if it. I got a great deal on it buying it at the end of the season and still have almost 5 K in it. It is in great shape and has little use. I looked on ebay and they were bringing $2,600 after they were all used up. $400 more for this condition is a pretty good deal.

I have the original receipt and the books to it as well.

8. lostriver

I forgot to add; I also have an extra set of new blades. I bought them because I wanted to be able to change the blades out and keep a sharp set on the mower. I never had to change them though. So the second set of blades has never been used.

9. lostriver

bump ttt ttt

10. Andersonlawnscape

Was wondering if you still had the mower or not??