Exmark Turf Tracer HP 52 ,19 horse

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Whitetail Landscaping MA, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Whitetail Landscaping  MA

Whitetail Landscaping MA LawnSite Member

I've been a Scag WB guy for a long time so I wanted to try a new machine. I choose the Exmark TT 52 with a floating deck, picking it up next week. Anyone have any comments on this mower? I also have a BOP quick 36, sam 16 horse, and it's a great mower. I really like this forum and all the info you can get! Thanks, Whitetail.

2. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same machine, only in a 48'' deck. Very good machine, get electric start.

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I would absolutely give the new Scag Pro-V a demo before buying. Exmark has the walk-behind market right now around here but with this new Scag design I feel its only a matter of time before you see more and more Scag walks on trailers.

4. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

excellent machine!!!!

5. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

I have a 48" with 17 horse, underpowered. I also run a 52" 19hp, plenty of power. I think it is a far superior machine. Love the electric start, you should be very happy with the machine. I am either going to add another one this year or a Lazer.

6. Whitetail Landscaping  MA

Whitetail Landscaping MA LawnSite Member

Thank for your comments. I did get the electric start , catcher, and two wheeled velke. One more question on the deck, is it easy to change the cutting hieght?

7. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Very easy, 4 pins to pull & reset. Less than half a minute.