Exmark Turf Tracer HP Three-Bushel Bagger

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Icepuck72, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Icepuck72

Icepuck72 LawnSite Senior Member

For those that have this model and bagger, how easy is it to take on and off?

I can't get out to my dealer until Thursday, just wanted a little heads up before I go out there.

2. Mummert's Mowing

Mummert's Mowing LawnSite Member

its very easy! the only thing i don like bout it is when the baggers full of wet grass it somtimes can leave an uneven cut, but as far as taking it on and off, its worth the 300$
  3. Icepuck72

N00b question -- but I currently have the mulching kit installed. If I take out the baffles, keep the mulching blades in and use the bagger...will this be a good approach for leaf removal?

Never too early to start thinking about Fall!
  4. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Sorry i cant answer your question but fall cleanup in on my mind as well. How does the mulching kit work when it comes to that time?
  5. Icepuck72

I've had a couple of lawns where there were some small to moderate leaf coverage and it looked as if the leaves were never there. My thought is if I keep doing this over and over, will it pile up...hence why I want the bagger for my Exmark.
  6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Yes if you remove the baffles you can still you the mulching blades. I have a set of mulchers I put on in the fall just for use with my bagger.