Exmark Turf Tracer HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowman, Jun 25, 2000.

1. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

What is the going price for a Turf Tracer HP 36"w/15HP Kawasaki engine. Dealer in my area wants $4399.00+tax. I live in Northwest Ohio. I feel this price is a bit high,or is this the going price all over the states? Thanks for your input. Mowman
  2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Mowman,<br>You have been on here and other forums for months asking opinions on just about every mower made... what's the deal?<br>Do you own a mower? or are you just conducting surveys?
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going to be a good little boy for once and shut up!! :)<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
  4. KB

KB LawnSite Member

That is definitely too much. I am not sure exactly what that particular comination costs but I just bought a Turf Tracer 48&quot; 17HP Kawasaki for $4299 here in Ga. Seems like the 36&quot; Tracers were all priced in the low to mid $3K range.
  5. dhicks

dhicks Member

My dealer in Maryland, is offering a Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48&quot; w/ 17 HP Kawasaki for $4400.00 even. Also,(I believe he said) the 20 HP with electric start w/ 48&quot; deck goes for $5400.00 <p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com
  6. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Going from 15 to 17hp is about 100.00<br>Going from 36&quot; to 48&quot; is about 200.00<p>Sounds like your in the ballpark.<p>(Other than the fact you're buying almost a $5000 36&quot; walk-behind mower. Lot of money for that little production.)<p>KB, the 36&quot; you're referring to is the Metro or Metro HP, both belt-driven.