Exmark Turf Tracer WB 60 in for $9,699.A joke?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

:dizzy:Has Exmark lost their minds. I knew they were over priced but this is what their local dealer told me they list for. But he said I can buy two of them for $8699 each. Maybe they just want to sell machines to Brickman and forget us smaller fish.

2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

It wasn't that long ago that you could buy a 25 HP 60" Lazer Z ZTR for $2,000 less than that.

3. Tunica

Tunica LawnSite Member

dealer here wants 6999.99 cash price for 52" pioneer E.

4. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

All these companies now are a joke. I have no loyalty to any of them, including dealers. I buy parts on line and fix or repair myself. I keep back up equipment so I'm never in a bind. Warranties are another joke, what is implied and what is actually covered are completely different.

Commercial handhelds are now throw aways. I use to keep up on maintenance on mine, now I do the bare minimum to keep them going and run them into the ground, then sell them or toss them aside. Easier just too spend a few hundred bucks every couple years than spend time and money on parts on something that may only last so long no matter what you do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

New Tax hikes probably play a role in this, along with Obamacare.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya there running about $6500 now for a 36 in TT.. They had a huge price increase about 2 years ago... That mower was about $5700 2 seasons ago..
    Does anyone know what the Scags are price wise?

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Wow...I would have to mow a lot of $15 lawns to every pay for something like that. :)

There's really not much less to a Turf Tracer than a zero turn rider though.

8. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

At $15 everyother wk you might be able to get the wheels & tires at the end of the season..:laugh:

9. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

i paid $9K for a Scag Tiger Cat 2012 with a 60in deck and 27hp kawi

10. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Comparable Scag, Ferris and Snapper Pro's 61 in mowers range from $5600-$7000. I run Exmarks now but I guess it's time for a change. This pricing is just stupid. I hope Brickman doesn't contract a different brand for their sake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.