Exmark Turf Tracer WB 60 in for $9,699.A joke?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I like that the Husqvarna lists the retail price for everything on their site. So does Gravely. At least that way you know what the max price will be and can use that in your decision making process to decide among different models in their line-up.

2. yardguy28

yardguy28 LawnSite Platinum Member

where did you see that? I already posted one link with prices. here's another though, just for you.

http://www.muttonpower.com/store/mobilebrowseproduct.aspx?entitytype=Manufacturer&entityid=47

all I did was go to muttonpower.com then hit the shop my brand button then exmark then a button that said 49 products.

3. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

4. yardguy28

I got prices from that link. click on the blue bar across the screen that says products (29).

brings up a page with pics and prices.

http://www.muttonpower.com/store/p-9296-exmark-pioneer-s-series-27hp-60-pns740kc604.aspx

I see where you see that statement but there is still a price below that and most have prices on the page that has all the equipment.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  5. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Yardguy if you live in Ft Wayne have you been to a place called Taylor rentals? Just wondering cause i almost bought a 36in v ride from them year before last and just ended up getting a hydro walk.. Just curious...

6. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

I can't stand this ploy to get you talking to a salesman and/or inside the store regardless of what product it is.

7. yardguy28

yeah Taylor rental is the walker, scag and wright stander dealer along with shindy and redmax.

if I were to buy from them I'd feel very comfortable. they are great guys and will treat you right. in my experiences any way. I rent from them all the time.

but as I said in fort wayne any way the scags, walkers, wrights, shindys and redmaxes are higher prices compared with the exmarks, toros and stihls. and I don't feel any of those brands to be superior to the exmarks, toros and stihls so I stick with the exmarks, toros and stihls.

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Did you guys see that someone has ten 60 inch Turf Tracers for sale on the marketplace here for $3k each....former Brickman units.

9. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea i did, posted to see if he was a dealer or something and i don't believe he replied. Gonna check that thread soon.

10. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Good i'm glad you're relaxed.

Let me ask you a question, why will you only buy Toro's and Exmarks? I came from an Exmark but i got smart and switched to a Ferris. Just trying to understand why some guys are so hell bent on Toro & Exmark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.