Exmark Turf Tracer WB 60 in for $9,699.A joke?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Is JD priced really good? The only people that use them around here are the park/recreational people..(the city)

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

My dealer wanted almost $15k for a 925A with the MOD deck and 3 bag bagger 2 years ago and claimed that was steeply discounted, lol. And I said probably Jim, I don't think you can call BS on that.

4. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

I know thier stander both the gravely and wright version are 7500. The walk behinds are less. Most are pretty comparative. Some dealers will put retail prices on the mower which are iynflated. Ask them for a price and its way less in most cases.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

What's his number? I'll call and see for myself. Exmark is in that price bracket and they don't have the mod feature.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. jiggz

jiggz LawnSite Senior Member
    from jerz

wow. just wow

7. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

8. weaver

I really do feel as another said in this thread, the prices seem to be different all over.. As for me i'm tired of spending everything i make on new equipment, but don't wanna be fixing lower end stuff all the time either. I really do think when it comes time again i'll check out the Bob-cats.. Don't really see any around here but those prices are awesome..

9. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

That was for the 54 inch deck and like I said 2 years ago. It's New England Power Equipment in Old Saybrook, CT. I don't have their number handy. I don't do business with them unless I need parts for my tractor.

10. weaver

I know.. There are guys on here getting Scag Cheetahs for 10k.. They just seem to have got really expensive all of a sudden..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.