eXmark Turftracer HP -1k hours

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mexiking, Mar 8, 2007.

1. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

They're offering me a TT HP from exmark with 17hp 48" deck, and a kawasaki engine. The mower has 1008.2 hours, how much more life would be expected from this mower? And what what price do you think that would go for? Thanks
    appreciate any input.

2. mexiking

from NJ

oh yeah theyre selling me it for 3k

3. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

We are going to sell our eXmark 48" w/b, 17hp kawi, belt driven with 400hrs if your interested. Call me at 203-445-8497.
    Mark

4. mexiking

from NJ

thanks mark but i'm looking for a hydro, unless its a good price you can pm me

5. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

You should eb able to get it for less then 3000, it will last for at least 1500 more hours as long as you take care of it. I have that Kawasaki engine on a walk behind from the mid 90's and it still starts up on the first pull. I change the oil every hundred hours and a filter every 200. It is used to cut about 10-15 lawns a week for the past 10 years. Best of luck with your decision.

6. mexiking

from NJ

yeah no doubt about kawis, I have a old encore with a kawi engine and it always starts quick, just that the encore mower sucks

7. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

Mexiking,
    Let me know what you think a good price is. May be it'll work out. Thanks.
    Mark

8. jlouki01

jlouki01 LawnSite Senior Member

I would pay no more then 2500 for that machine. You can expect 1700-2000 hours without any troubles from the engine. Check the hydro pumps though and make sure they or the wheels motors aren't leaking. Any oil on the tires is a dead giveaway that the wheel motor is leaking. 400.00 + labor to replace.

9. FATWEASEL

FATWEASEL LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

One of my local dealers had a slew of TTHP's 17/48's turned in from a Brickman lease. The all had 1000 to 1400 hours. Asking was $2999 but I was told quickly that they would sell one for $2499.

:)

10. mexiking

from NJ

mark, just tell me how much you want ...