Exmark Ultra Vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mountainviewland, Apr 16, 2000.

1. mountainviewland

mountainviewland LawnSite Member

I just got an Lazer Z HP with the vacuum on it. It seems to work great. Does any one have any comments. I seem to be the only one with it but I hear there is a lot of interest in it.<br>

2. ZYAL8R

ZYAL8R LawnSite Member
    from ny

how much did you pay for it?<br>have you used it yet?<br>good luck with it

3. cutting edge

cutting edge LawnSite Member

I plan on buying one for my HP this fall. I heard list is about $1200 - $1300.

4. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

My friend has one and loves it.<br>I ve seen what it can do<br>Very nice.

5. mountainviewland

I paid about $1200 dollars installed. So far it has worked great. Our season just started so I've only used it a week. So we'll see what happens. The only downside is my dealer does not have the belts for it yet. So if it shreds one I'm in trouble

6. valhalla

valhalla LawnSite Member

Exmark is supposed to be coming out with one<br>for the big lazer and if it works as well as<br>the HP version I'll get one

7. Dingo

Dingo LawnSite Member
    from TN

hey guys, if you have the bagger on and you want to mulch how long does it take to remove? or do you even need to remove it? thank<br>Dingo

8. mountainviewland

it only takes a few minutes. it took a little longer the first time though. The good thing is you can do it by yourself unlike the lazer vac which is heavy and extremely awkward

9. KUBOTABOY

KUBOTABOY LawnSite Member
    from NJ

DEMOED A 52 HP LAST WEEK WITH VAC. I LOVED IT. SUCKED UP TALL ,WET GRASS WITH NO PROBLEM