EXMARK ultracut 72 lazerzXS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by smarotta09, Feb 12, 2013.

1. smarotta09

smarotta09 LawnSite Member

i bought this mower from a friend about a year ago that was not being used, i think her brother owned it upstate somewhere .. i want to sell it because i have absolutely no use for it, the problem is i have no specs on it. dont know the size of the motor and what year it is. i do know that it has only 600 hours on it and it is in great shape.i took all the numbers off the engine and the side of the mower like the model number, type and code. is there anyway to find out all the specs and year of it using this information and what do you think this mower is worth?

2. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

Check with an Exmark dealer.

3. smarotta09

tried that haha the couple places near me are a little lazy and didnt feel like looking

4. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you post the serial #? Model # also...

5. smarotta09

off the side of the mower --
    model LZ31BV724
    SERIAL 517160

OFF THE ENGINE ---
    model 543477
    type 0114-f1
    code

6. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

it's a 2005 Exmark laser Z XS 72 inch ultra cut deck that is an awesome deck ill cut through anything and leave it looking beautiful the motor is a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 31 hp that is a great motor I think it's better than Kawasaki and a lot stronger it's better on gas then the Kawasaki I have the same one the only problem I've run across with it is it eats the left side Hydro pump I've put three on mine I've only got 1600 hrs. on it I haven't had to replace the right side yet I hope that helps you out and the price on the on it would be anywhere from $4500-$5500
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. smarotta09

thank you so much

8. hrhlawn

hrhlawn LawnSite Member

You are welcome and if you need any more information about it just let me know
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

It's a 2005 like the other guy said....

LZ31BV724 S/N 510,000-539,999 (2005 Early)