eXmark Vantage is HERE!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fiveoboy01, Apr 13, 2010.

1. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

i might want a stnader, r they bett thn wbs?

2. Josh32RVP

Josh32RVP LawnSite Member

We have 2 of the Exmark 52" Vantages and buying another this week. We absolutely love them. I wouldn't change a thing on them!! Also have a 60" Exmark Lazer Z. I saw a few people on here are paying $7399 for them, at our dealer it only cost us $6600!!

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, wish that price would've been available to me...

4. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Hey fiveoboy01, have you ever tried out a Wright Stander? I am considering buying a stander, and I have Toro, Exmark, and Wright available to me. Just wondering.

5. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

No. I'd be interested in demoing one but I despise the dealer here.

From what I've heard the cut isn't as good as what you see from exmark/toro, so even if the handling was better I'm not sure that would persuade me to purchase one.

If you have both available, certainly try to get a demo of each. You may like the Wright better, you may like the Exmark better. Just be aware that the controls are different and take some getting used to but become instinctive after a few hours of use.

6. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the help!

7. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

interesting thread, actually almost bought one today, I need something for SOME hills and to increase productivity on one of my crews. The thought of being able to walk behind it on hills sounds great, but after reading this I'm nervous about buying one. The price was very close to the turf tracer, seems like it would be more productive for me than the turf tracer. only two hills I can't get cut with my z's and walker. It would be huge to put this on it and have something that can go 8mph on the flat. any thoughts??

8. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

A two day demo on your properties would answer your questions.

9. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

true that, I'm going to call in am.

10. AllSeasonServices

AllSeasonServices LawnSite Member

Im getting a Grandstand. There is just no touching the cut quality of a Turbo Force especially when mulching. To think, just last year I was a die hard Scag guy.