Exmark Viking Hydro 36"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GarPA, Aug 24, 2002.

1. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

If you've used this mower were/are you happy with it?
    And yes I want a 36..not a 48....its a third mower ...have 2 larger ones...hope to get the 21 off the trailer....a fair price is??
    thanks much

2. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I had one until I traded it in on my new Lazer. It was a 99 model with a 15 Kawi. Plenty of power and ran great, cut nice. No problems to speak of. The only thing I didn't care for was the lack of deck offset, made to hard to get close to things. I also own a 48" Viking. Good deck offset. It has also been a good machine. I'm not sure what they run new. I bought mine used in new cond. and paid $2300.00.

3. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

TJLC...you're right about the offset issue....I have a few properties (including my own) where I just don't like the 'big mower' look...no matter how you mow it it looks like a maze because of numerous planting beds......I guess they can't make (or theres not enough demand for) a smaller commercial mower with some overhang...oh well

4. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Here's a 36" Hydro with a Flex-Deck. This post and following post's will show some pics as to what it will do. [​IMG]

36x-angle mowing2.jpg

5. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-flip up between post.jpg

6. Flex-Deck

[​IMG]

36x-between post.jpg