exmark vs gravely vs dixie chopper

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by silverock, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Joe721

Joe721 LawnSite Member
    from florida

Yeah I did cause your being an ******* and making a big deal out of it. You ever notice that no ones posts their real age and information? Drop it.

2. silverock

silverock LawnSite Member

Thanks 4 the info, My only hickup is the best financing on exmark I can find is 12mon. no interest, no payment. Have a gravely dealer willing to go 18 months. Also have a dealer demo exmark for $1000 off, but only finance for 6 months. What to do? Thanks again for your help.

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

people with nothing to hide post there real information......

tell you what , maybe an apology for bringing my name into a thread i wasn't even involved in, "his name is daveintoledo, its in his signature."

maybe an apology would change my attitude, ,till then, you messed with the bull be prepared to get gored..

:waving:

4. Joe721

Joe721 LawnSite Member
    from florida

Sean Adams said to report anyone you see saying that and I did. Doesn't matter if your involved in it. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. Maybe people don't want to post their real information for security reasons obviously you don't know so don't let it bother you about how old I am.