1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

exmark vs gravely vs dixie chopper

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by silverock, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Joe721

Joe721 LawnSite Member
    from florida

Yeah I did cause your being an ******* and making a big deal out of it. You ever notice that no ones posts their real age and information? Drop it.
  2. silverock

silverock LawnSite Member

Thanks 4 the info, My only hickup is the best financing on exmark I can find is 12mon. no interest, no payment. Have a gravely dealer willing to go 18 months. Also have a dealer demo exmark for $1000 off, but only finance for 6 months. What to do? Thanks again for your help.
  3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

people with nothing to hide post there real information......

tell you what , maybe an apology for bringing my name into a thread i wasn't even involved in, "his name is daveintoledo, its in his signature."

maybe an apology would change my attitude, ,till then, you messed with the bull be prepared to get gored..

4. Joe721

Joe721 LawnSite Member
    from florida

Sean Adams said to report anyone you see saying that and I did. Doesn't matter if your involved in it. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. Maybe people don't want to post their real information for security reasons obviously you don't know so don't let it bother you about how old I am.