Exmark vs. Hustler ( revisited )

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Metro Lawn, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

PJ,
    I thought you may find this amusing. There is a post in the Exmark forum for "Exmark vs. Hustler". Since you know me, you are aware that we own both machines. I posted my opinion along with side by side comparisons showing that the cut quality is the same. I also posted the production figures we keep on our machines. This showed that Hustler has as good of a cut but out produces the Exmark by almost 65%. In business we know that more production means more profit. I did not put down the Exmak, only showed the advantage of the Hustler. I guess this did not set well with whoever runs that forum, as they deleted my post. I guess the truth hurts. I use these machines and this is what makes me a living. I call it, like I see it. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I only wish the rest of the folks here could have.
    Sincerely,
    John Baker

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Hmmmmm......
    Thats interesting...

3. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I also posted the production figures we keep on our machines. This showed that Hustler has as good of a cut but out produces the Exmark by almost 65%

Can you re-post your production figures and any pertinent specs?
    Thanks...

4. amar

amar LawnSite Member

An old thread but true. I'm getting rid of my last Exmark and adding a fourth Super Z to my arsenal. The Exmark cuts well however they are slow.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Congrats on your 4th Super Z !!!

Pj