exmark w/b

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by A+ Lawncare, Apr 18, 2005.

1. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

wondering on the price of an Exmark Turf Tracer HP 48'' deck? does any1 know the dealer quote or what to expect to pay for this mower?

also any recommendations or comments on this mower would be great :blob3:

2. A+ Lawncare

17hp kawaski V-twin w/electric start

or an 19hp, whats ya opinion on the two mowers? also price difference

3. AboveTheCut

AboveTheCut LawnSite Member

before I got my Lazer. I was looking at the Exmark Turf Tracer HP 52" with a 19 hp Kawasaki. It was around $5500.

4. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I have 3 of these mowers. I just bought a new 17hp Kawi which was a leftover from last year. I have been happy with the 17hp. Don't know anything about the 19hp nor do I have electric start on any of them. They all start on the second pull . As far as price, I got mine for $4700 plus tax. I'm sure other dealers can be less or more. My dealer is 3 miles down the road and gives me great service when I need it. That is worth any difference inprice between other dealers and this one.

5. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Where is King George in Virginia? I'm in Richmond, and the dealer here had a 52" TTHP with 19hp Kawasaki in the $5300 range..... if my memory serves me correctly.

6. LHSlawnman86

LHSlawnman86 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

i was quoted $4899 in mid 04

7. A+ Lawncare

funny you ask bout kg, its a small town w/about 20k residents.... the zip is 22485, about 30mins east of fredericksburg, va.

kg lies in the middle of dc. & richmond.... 90mins from each area

8. A+ Lawncare

is exmark tthp single or dual hydro?

what does this mean anyways?

9. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

TTHP=Turf Tracer HP. Dual hydro.

10. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

I bought a new leftover '04 TTHP 48" w/17hp Kawasaki recoil start for $4750+tax in Jan. This dealer also had a leftover TTHP 52" w/17hp electric start for $5250+tax.
    I don't think it's necessary to have electric start on a 17hp Kaw, unless you have an enclosed trailer (not always enough room to pull start inside a trailer). The 17hp Kaw is a very easy engine to pull start. Also, one less part to replace down the road. payup