1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark walk behind price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MIMAINTAINCE, Dec 6, 2003.

MIMAINTAINCE LawnSite Member

A local guy is selling 36" Exmark Turf Tracer HP 15 Kawasaki. The machine is 4-5 years old, sulky, and of course, floating deck. He says it has about 300-400 Hours approx. He wants $2400 or best. What do you guys think? He says it has no problems. He actually has an identical machine only 5-6 years old, 15 HP Kohler and no sulky and 500-600 Hours. What do you think they are each worth? He says no problems on any of them. I am going to see them tomarrow.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Willis

Willis LawnSite Member

Wait for some more responses here man, I don't know if that mower being 4-5 years old will be worth it. :confused:
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

It seems very high to me for that age.

MIMAINTAINCE LawnSite Member

Thank for the responses. What do you guys think they would be worth then?
  5. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

$2400 sounds to high, If you can get a few pics you will get a better answer from everyone. My guess would be $2000 are less depending on condition.
  6. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would think that you could get a new one for around $2800 or so. I agree with Ryan Lightning, my guess would be $ or less MAYBE!
  7. turkp15

turkp15 LawnSite Member

Thats seem way high. I bought my 48" Exmark Viking hydro w/ a vanguard 17hp for $950 w/ a new muffler its about 5 years old. Like Ryan Lightning said try to get some pics of this mower.
  8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

New 36" TTHP is around $4200.00-4500.00
  9. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

ECM LAWN, how much is $ or less? 1K I think?????

There is a 2003 Exmark belt drive 36" walkbehind with accelerator grass catcher, brand new, barely used for $1800.00

I think its worth $700.00 - $1000.00 IMO
  10. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

That price sounds too high. Offer about $1800