Exmark walkgehind GURUS?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Craftybigdog, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I have this friend that wants me to sell his 03 48in Exmark WB belt driven, 10hrs with 15hp Kawasaki with ECS grips. He offered to sell it to me, what would you pay, do I need it maybe would I like to have it you bet, its awesome! What do you think?

dscf0015 (resized).jpg

2. Craftybigdog

Aother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dscf0016 (resized).jpg

3. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

hey dog,
    i sell these mowers for a living real good mowers with a transferable warranty that will give you 1 year on the engine and three on the spindels also one year on the gearbox new i think it costs 3400.00 dont pay more than 2500.00

4. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

3400.00? Gave less for my HP.

5. ManleyLawn

ManleyLawn LawnSite Member

i just bought one this morning from suburban lawn and equip. i paid 2,849.99 for mine new i'm right up the road from you craftybig dog

6. ManleyLawn

good machine overall i think that the kawi is better than the kohler imo.... i have had 2 other 48 w/b with kawi motors and never had any problems at all!!! i would say offer him 2300 for it... just an idea though not seeing it in person good luck

7. Craftybigdog

He said that he would let me have it for 2000.00 so Im really considering it!

8. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

$2000 is a good price for that mower. New they are $2550 at www.powerzoneinc.com (where my metro 36 is coming from). Good Luck with your new mower.

9. ManleyLawn

go for it and if you don't give me a ring i could always use another one at that price :)

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It looks like this guy has been spending some money ion some equipment lately. The brand new plow, doesn't even have a scratch on it. The mower looks great, as well. At any rate, 2 grand is a great price. You can't go wrong, really. On top of that (if it's of any consolation), it looks like he takes great care of his stuff. This speaks loudly.