Exmark WB RAD Tech Snow Blower Attachment

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CrewKut, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

48" Exmark walk behind snowblower attachment made by RAD Technologies. Moves an incredible amount of snow. Don't park your Exmark for the winter, make it generate income all year long. The Exmark is not for sale, just the snowblower and attachments. Includes the Quick Hitch setup and everything needed for mounting to your mower. Also included is the operator's manual which includes mounting and setup instructions and parts list. The Quick Hitch makes it easy to mount the snowblower or other RAD Tech attachments to your mower.

Two stage snowblower clears a path 44 inches wide. Auger is 13 inches in diameter. Clear a sidewalk in a single pass! Except for a couple of paint scratches, this unit looks and runs like new, it has been used about a half dozen times. This unit cost over $2500.00 new with quick hitch. I'm asking $1100.00 obo.

Wanted to offer it here before it goes on Craigslist. Below is a link to a video I made of the blower running and a link to the Rad Tech site. You should turn your volume down before viewing the video.
    Snowblower video
    RAD Tech

Thanks,
    Dan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

How old is your exmark?Kinda looks like mine and was wondering if that would fit on mine.

JP

3. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

how did it work . weare looking for the snow blades by radfor the walkbehinds

4. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

jpp,
    I bought it used so I'm not sure what year my Emark is, but I know it is considered old by certain standards. The motor was replaced in 2003, and it starts first or second pull every time. The thing cuts so good, and runs so strong that I just can't see replacing it with a new one.
    It is made to fit a 48" Exmark chassis. If you want to PM me for some specific measurements, I'll get them for you.

Marek,
    It works great. It will move a lot of snow in a short amount of time. Set up is very easy with the quick hitch system. The snow blowers are recommended for hydro units, but there are guys running them on belt drives that love them. My own experience with it has been positive.

Thanks,
    Dan

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Kinda looks like mine but mine is belt drive. So that would probably not work so good.

JP

6. ksuwildcatz

ksuwildcatz LawnSite Member

do you still have the snowblower?

7. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

Still for sale, make me an offer. I know somebody needs this.

Thanks,
    Dan

8. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

** Price Reduced **

Now $950.00 - want to move this.

Thanks,
    Dan

9. CrewKut

CrewKut LawnSite Member

Snow blower is sold.

Thanks,