Exmark Wish List

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by River Hill, Apr 9, 2004.

1. River Hill

River Hill LawnSite Member

I started this post in the hope that if enough people want a Lazer Hp 52" with a Ultracut Deck you might consider it. A 52" deck is the largest I can put on most of my properties and the full size Lazer just won't give you enough trim on the sides. Terry I would be glad to test one for you guys. What is on your wish list for Exmark, to make or do that they are currently not doing?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Brian,

Thanks for the feedback as always. We can’t make'm better if we don't know what you want.

You guys have all been (informally) part of our product development team for a long time now. This is probably the single most important reason why we’ve been so successful. Now we're making you a more formal part of the team. If you would like you can e-mail into the product development team mailbox directly by sending your suggestions to: Evolution@exmark.com

This allows us to log and distribute your suggestions to the various department heads, managers, directors, vice presidents and the president of the company himself (as well as any other Big Cheese around here) much more effectively, accurately and timely.

Welcome to the team and thanks for being a part of the Evolution!

Thanks,

Terry

3. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

I was going to start a thread of my own, but I'll just put a few things here.

These should be at a 45 degree so I can lift higher, and back into ditches an slopes with out hitting anything.

im000462.jpg

4. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

This has happed twice in two days now. Very frustrating.

The drive belt came off and went below the pullies. Easy fix right?

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Phishook,

Give me a call at 800-667-5296. The drive belts should stay in place unless something is causing them to come off.

Thanks,

Terry

6. CharlieBingo

CharlieBingo LawnSite Senior Member

What about an updated version of the Explorer. I thought that was better than the Walker. A next generation Explorer would be great . Anything in the works?

7. Navig8r

Navig8r LawnSite Senior Member

The hitch Kit for the Lazer HP needs to be made so it mounts higher... mine catches everything from hillsides to my trailer gate... I think simply reversing the drill pattern for the mount bolts (So the hitch was turned over) would solve it... it currently looks like an "L" if viewed from the side of the machine, just needs to be un upside-down "L"

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Rumor had it that the ultra cut was going to be put on the HP.
    Turned out it was only a rumor.
    I for one would sure like to see it happen as I know others would as well.

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I'll bet a buck that is late 04 early 05!!!!!!!!!

10. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I'd like to see that happen john.