Exmark

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Paul's Lawncare, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Paul's Lawncare

Paul's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Does Exmark make any Commercial walkbehind mowers that have floating decks and are gear driven, and if not what is the cheapest Exmark Hydro with no floating deck, but with a fixed 48in deck....and a 15 or 17 hp Kawasaki? Thanks

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Paul,

Thanks for the question. In the walk behind category we have gear drive models in 48" fixed decks and 48" floating decks. We also offer hydro fixed decks and hydro floating decks as well.

If youÂ’re looking for a floating deck gear drive I would recommend the Metro HP with a 15-hp Kawasaki twin.

If your looking a for a hydro the Viking 48" is available it the 15 Kawasaki or the Turf Tracer hp is available with the 17 hp Kawasaki engine.

Pricing wise we're talking around $3500 for the Metro hp, $4400 for the Viking hydro, and $5000-$5400 depending upon the model.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks

Terry

3. Paul's Lawncare

Paul's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Thanks exmark would you be able to tell me the price of a Exmark Viking Hydro with a 48in cut and a 15 HP Kawasaki.

Also can you please tell me he pice of a Turf Tracer HP with a 48 in cut and 17 HP Kawaskaki. Thanks

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Paul,

Pricing will vary so I'll ball park the Viking at $4400 and the Turf Tracer HP at $5200. Both with recoils start and ECS control.

Depending upon what your properties are like and what you prefer the mulch kits will run $140 and the grass catcher is $225.

Again pricing will vary from region to region.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks

Terry