1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

exmarks for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TheUfan, Jun 2, 2009.

1. TheUfan

TheUfan LawnSite Member

I have a few exmarks I am looking to sell or trade. I have a 52" lazer z hp with 1500hrs. it had a new lower block put on at 1400 hrs. it runs great with no defects. i have an 07 46" lazer z hp with 500 hours on it. no defects, and I have a 06 48" lazer z hp SD with 500 hours on it. I would like to get 3500$ for the 52 and 4500$ for each of others. I am in louisiana and i am looking for a 60" or larger exmark, toro, or scag. NO OTHER BRANDS PLEASE. (no dealer support in my area). Also I would be willing to travel if the right deal presented itself.
  2. bgunning

bgunning LawnSite Member

I have a 60" Exmark Laser Z with a 31PH Briggs and Stratton I'm looking to sell. It's a 2004/05 but it only has 140 hours. It also has the Exmark UltraVac bagging attachment, roll bar and stripper bar. Looking for best offer. Here's the kicker - I'm in Baltimore, MD. Still interested? We could meet half way?
  3. lawsonc

lawsonc LawnSite Member

I will be traveling to baltimore next week if you want i can pick up the mower and bring it back to ky, saves about 8-10hrs.
    Funny i am actually going up there to pick up a few mowers.

4. GracesLandscaping

GracesLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

id like to buy that bagger if you were interested in selling just that...
  5. bgunning

bgunning LawnSite Member

looking sell everything at once. sorry
  6. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post some pics? i might be interested. I am in Maryland.
  7. lawnmoorellc

lawnmoorellc LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

as usual the good deals are too far away. Good luck, you should have no problem selling.
  8. bgunning

bgunning LawnSite Member

Hopefully this works. Please let me know if you want to see more. I bought a company a couple of years ago and was never able to get it off the ground. I've been using this mower to cut my half acre for the past couple of years. It now has 142 HRS.

9. TheUfan

TheUfan LawnSite Member

My ears are open to any deal worthwhile. The equipment I have is solid and I am looking for the same in return. Halfway would be feasible.
  10. TheUfan

TheUfan LawnSite Member

That mower looks solid. Let me know what you would like in return.