1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

ExMarks new stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JayD, Oct 29, 2009.

1. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I prefer the turbo force, but they all do a nice job.

2. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I replaced a Trivantage with a Turboforce. That Trivantage is bad compared to the Turboforce. I never used an Ultracut.

3. timberbrook

timberbrook LawnSite Member

When you refer to the Trivantage deck as being bad are you meaning "baddd" as "tarheel01" refered to his Toro, which I am assuming means good. Or do you mean bad in the true sense of the word, meaning not good.

4. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Compared to my Turboforce I dont like it. It clogs easier than the Turboforce. The Turboforce has better clipping dispersal and I use the rubber guard. The cut looks nicer. My Trivantage tended to miss a few strands. Thats where mowing a lawn twice came from. Not needed with a Turboforce.

5. timberbrook

timberbrook LawnSite Member

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

6. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

getting more info on the vantage tomorrow. i will tell you about it when i get the time.:):)

7. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Who are you getting it from? Dealer or eXmark

8. Trevor8

from IA

9. Trevor8

from IA

my uncle forgot it at work and he lives 45 min a way so he said he would bring it at Christmas:)

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Im trading (or selling) my 52" Toro Z this year, and buying a 48" Grandstand, and a older 60" Toro Z. I cant wait to get one!