1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

ExMarks new stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JayD, Oct 29, 2009.

1. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im selling a 52/23 Toro Grandstand. Its in the classified section if you want to see it.

2. xmorgans

xmorgans LawnSite Member

Does the grandstand have reverse.. and I hear its slow.. is it? How fast are you cutting compared to the wright stander large frame 48/23? I am thinking of getting either a toro or a exmark stand on 48/23 which machine do you recommend? (also for cut speed and reverse) i know the ex is a 24hp :)

3. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes the toro has reverse. The forward controls are pretty fast I think 8.5mph but the reverse is a little slow. I am only a hour and a half away from Pittsburg and Im selling a Grandstand 52"/23hp. with a bagger.

4. Acres Green Landscaping

Acres Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

I love exmark, I bought one and my business soared, but I have heard bad things on thirty vantage, can't get over curbs. And only good with discharge. Look at the trivantage deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Acres Green Landscaping

Acres Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

I have heard on a few threads that the toro is fast, so the smaller deck is more efficient than a bigger deck, I thought we are trying to make our customers yards loook better, so why are you hauling ass, buy a bigger deck and go slower.duh
    Posted via Mobile Device