exmarks newest plan for a mower that runs off water

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zpoore, Sep 5, 2004.

1. zpoore

zpoore LawnSite Member

well this isnt exmarks new idea but i was thinking a little while ago if there was a computer game where you start with a push mower and upgrade from there like buying a truck and a riding mower and just keep getting better and finally own a multi-million dollar industry payup lol i know there will most likley never be a game like that but just thought i'd share
  2. a a green

a a green LawnSite Member

why cant they make a game like that? they had one abot paperboys!
  3. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

There is a game like that but it deals with a Lemonade stand. You start off with just a stand and then you can buy advertising, buildings and new blenders.

It is called Lemonade Tycoon. You can get it off of download.com.
  4. zpoore

zpoore LawnSite Member

yea i have played it before but i mean software where you buy it or for playstation or something im with a a green they have one for paperboys... why not us? lol
  5. Procutlawn

Procutlawn LawnSite Member

Sim Farm, Sim City, the Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon, all those games are like what we are talking about. I would love it!
  6. bondman35a

bondman35a LawnSite Member

they should call it landscape tycoon and i would def. buy it in a heart beat but hopefully they would get some advice from professional LCO and maby get some licenses for products. that would be SWEET