Exmart 52" Lazer Zw/bag attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ikesleeping, Jun 19, 2004.

1. ikesleeping

ikesleeping LawnSite Member

I have been offered this 4 year old mower for $4000.00. It has 780 Hours on it, a 23 hp Kawasaki engine ,air cooled and seems to be in great shape,starts easy, all controls work etc. This seem like a fair price? Thanks

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i assume you mean exmarK. sounds about right, is it an HP or full size? assuming 52" deck. depends on the shape, 780 hard hours, no, 780 well maintained, probably a decent deal. when you say bag attachment, do you mean a side mounted catcher or a full fledged ultravac (bags on rear and drive motor on side)

3. ikesleeping

I dont know when I decided to change the name. It is a exmark and it has the ultravac bagger . It appears to have lbeen well maintained and his other equipment was clean and in good repair so this was part of the assement. Thanks

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

is it a 2001 or a 2000? i'd post this in the exmark forum too but i am sure that's a very reasonable price. give terry the serial number and he can give you the whole run down on it.

5. ikesleeping

I'll have the serial number and post it tuesday evening.Thanks for all the help.