Experiencing Euphoria

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by pete scalia, Nov 3, 2007.

1. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

To me selling a lighting job is got to be the closest thing to heaven on earth. Anyone else feel this way or should I promptly find my way to the nearest psychiatrists office?
    I'm going out tomorrow and I'm going to experience Euphoria.
    I'll keep you posted.

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Don't tell me your going to be out selling on Sunday Pete.

3. pete scalia

If you are not out selling you are being outsold.

4. pete scalia

After reflecting for a moment I'd have to say the act of selling the job is a slight second to the actual implementation, the following through and completion of the job. To me it's all a glorious feeling.

5. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Sunday is the sabbath day, which is the day of rest and worship. I assume that my customers respect this day as much as I do, therefore I do not impose my business on them during this 24 hour period. Monday always comes, and if a job can't wait until "Monday" then who are you dealing with?
    Again, anyone performing sales calls on Sunday is desperate to say the least.
    Maybe a ball game with your children, or a nice pic-nic with your wife would be more appropriate on this day? Please, spend some time with your family and get off the computer.
    It's late, and my wife and I have gotten a real laugh out of this, but we are going to bed now. Sweet dreams little buddy; everything will be OK.

XOXOXOXOX (hugs and kisses)

6. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I think I'll just get outsold on Sunday. I'll make up for it the rest of the week.

7. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey Paul! Those are 2 great sentences! Take Care!

8. pete scalia

Pete did nail it down on a sunday. Brings home the bacon and keeps the wheels a greased and in motion. Pete Scalia, like Mr. Trump works 24/7 and thinks those that don't are slackers and will never achieve their full potential. Thank you Mr. Trump for your great advice you have been a great mentor. Mr. Trump sleeps 3-4 hours an evening because he is so passionate about his work. Pete tries to emulate his mentor.

9. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

LOL,

we're booked solid until may 08.....

i spent a euphoric day today with the wife and son....THAT is what life's all about...

if i had to sell 7 days a week i'd find another profession.

10. pete scalia

That's what you think