Expo 2004 Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C&J landscape, Aug 17, 2004.

1. C&J landscape

C&J landscape LawnSite Member

First year going to the Expo show in Louisville. Any of you been in the past? Lokking forward to going and wanted to get feedback on how the show has been in the past?

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

This will be my 4 year (all in a row) it's great show, would definately recommend. It's really fun when you hook up with a buddy off of lawnsite or meet someone from there and go hang out together and look at stuff and visit while doing it. Had a good time last year when Crazygator and I hung out for a day down there.

3. C&J landscape

Sounds good...I'm staying with an old Marine buddy that I haven't seen in years. So I am looking forward to the whole weekend.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, its a good show. I will be there.

5. C&J landscape

65hoss,
    Good ol' Memphis boy! What LCO are you with?

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I am with me. Who better.:p

7. C&J landscape

Same here. Do you ever frequent the cars shows around Memphis? I was out at the Bill Heard Show last weekend, did you bring your Mustang out? :D

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Bring it out?? Heck, I haven't had time to put it back together yet. I don't do car shows much anymore.

9. C&J landscape

I ask because I frequent the car shows with 2 cars of my old mans. He has a buddy that has a beautiful Graber Blue 70' Mach 1 Mustang that is in showroom condition. You might have seen his car around. I know he is with the Mustangs of Memphis club.

10. Cracker

Cracker LawnSite Member
    from KS

I am staying at the Galt House Hotel.
    I hope it is a nice place, does anyone have any first hand knowledge about the Galt House.