Expo In Orlando

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by CutInEdge Lawn Care, Oct 31, 2005.

1. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Isnt the Expo this coming Thurs-Sat. Havent heard anything about it or where it is. Anyone going or know anything?:pumpkin:

2. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

It's down on the south end near Seaworld I believe. I usually am on the north end of town and Daytona and go down to Disney, sometimes. I'll be there at GIE, Thursday for sure and see how things work out for the balance of the show. I'll be around the Turf booth and probably Jungle Jim if anyone wants to hang out.

Jim....aka,The Captain

3. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Me and a friend are going to GIE... I have heard its huge
    I went to FNATS a few weeks ago with my boss saw a lot of interesting new plants there!!!

4. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going Saturday to pick up one of these Super Duty
    I'd like to spend a few days there, but I'm up to my eyeballs in cleanout workpayup

What's the cost for Sat only?

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

6. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

ill be there thur-sat with my company shirt on :p if ya see me say hay

7. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

GIE caters to the green industry professionals. The trade show, which is only part of the GIE, will be outside on Thursday then move inside on Friday and Saturday.

http://www.pgms.org/2005edagenda.htm

I am looking forward to working in the Boxer & Kanga exhibit all 3 days.

Oldtimer

8. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I might go, if I can clear a whole day to commit to it.

9. logan

logan LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

I want to go but I am still mowing all my lawns every week. Most of them are growing about 2 inches still. Dang it! I wanna go too.:realmad:

10. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

The GIE isn't something to treat as a diversion if you don't have anything to do. It is a very educational experience for the different association members and they are among the best in the business.

The company owners who attend the whole expo don't go just to ride around on equipment, rather they attend to learn more about the green industry.

Oldtimer