Expo in Seattle?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Acute Cut, Oct 1, 2000.

1. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

I remember reading from someone about an Expo of some sort in Seattle on the 6th and 7th of October this year. I have "Searched" and cant seem to find it. If anyone knows the link or any info then can ya let me know. THanks all.

Acute Cut

2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

I heard this too. It is at the Seattle center if that helps your search . Also something soon In Puallyp . They used to have a trade show in Seattle at the convention center the first wed-friday of Dec. which was a good time for me to go . I could write the whole thing off , do my Xmas shopping and have a grand old time.
    Seach the center's web site maybe the sign up info is there .

3. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

Acute,

I posted the original thread about the expo. I originally planned on attending. But now will not be. :(

4. Acute Cut

Jason2,
    WHo what why when and where! I cant find the post at all. I know you had alot of info and i wrote it down. It got lost in the shuffle and i am going nuts! Nothing like waiting till the last minute. Didnt you say it was THIS weekend?
    Thanks for the help if ya can.
    Acute Cut

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

6. Acute Cut

MUCH obliged Eric. (Hat tip)
    See ya round pardner.

(Mosey's off into sunset)
    hehe
    Acute Cut

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Acute-Yeah I heard something about that too. I should go and we could meet up since I didn't show at your BBQ. I think it would be cool to see all the goodies at the show. I wanna demo a ZTR just for the fun of it. I was going to at my Exmark dealer but mom said no right when he was getting the keys.:(