EXPO info.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Titans Fan, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Titans Fan

Titans Fan LawnSite Member

Is anyone heading to the EXPO in Louisville?
    Just wondering if anyone is going. For those of you who have gone before, please give me some info. on it.... would you go again?
    What should I expect?

Thanks!
    Barry

2. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

Probably not everyone, but alot of us are.
    This is my 3rd year and I think it's great. Kind of a fall vacation in 'Santa Land' for us big kids. A great place to make your "Christmas Wish List."
    You will have hands on demos on almost anything you can imagine for this business. About 20 acres of outdoor 'play area' and the equipment some of us have and some of us wish we had. Manufactures reps. are there to answer your questions. Inside are booths with more factory reps., accessorys, parts, hand helds, business work shops and on and on......

Register online and book your room if you are staying over. Registration is free but the rooms are not and they go fast.

The Captain

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't do expos, too much excitement and ado, too much bling bling, too big a chance, not enough of a discount plus an entry fee.

4. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

We will be there Got everything set just waiting till Oct 5 when we will leave here looking forward to some time off the mower and not thinging about what needs to be done next

5. mx495

mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

You don't go to buy, you go to look,learn, and demo. There is no entry fee if you register before it starts.
    I think you're mad because you can't go!LOL

6. lawnjocky

lawnjocky LawnSite Member

I'll be there this year. I generally go to the expo every two to three years and take some of my help. Six hour drive but it's usually worth it.