1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

EXPO is almost here guys!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WeedWhacker69, Jul 16, 2001.

1. WeedWhacker69

WeedWhacker69 LawnSite Member

Well the countdown has officaly started for the Expo in Louisville, this will be my first year attending the Expo and I can't wait too see the new products and all of the equipment up close. Was wondering from those of you that's been there before if you get very much free stuff like other Expos? Hope too see you all there. Be careful driving or flying in.
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

My first time too. It comes at a good time because we haven't had rain here in 4 weeks. Mayby they have a machine that makes rain:D
    We will be driving in on Friday afternoon.

I understand its at the TURF MAG. booth at noon. CYA there!
  3. dhicks

dhicks Member

I received last year t-shirts from Nissan, Jungle Jim and Isuzu. I also had lots of literature and free samples of this and that. I had such a nice time looking at all the toys. Expo reminded me of going to a fancy department store when I was a child to see Santa. :blob3:
  4. cp

cp LawnSite Senior Member

I wish I could go but maybe next year...:blob3:
  5. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

My plane departs at 8:00pm friday night so unfortunatly I wont be able to meet at Jims booth! Sure am looking forward to the expo as a whole though and Demoing all that equipment! :)
  7. JLC

JLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

Wear cool clothes. Just checked Accuweather. 92 Friday, 93 Saturday. Real feel temp of 96 Friday and 101 Saturday, whew. It's gonna be a hot weekend.
  8. BobbyBcuttin

BobbyBcuttin LawnSite Member

I think we are going to meet at 12 noon every day. I had a big day did 2 days work in one,my dad helped me out just fell short of the 1,000 doller mark for the day, i'll probley fill it in the morning. I'll be there bright and early friday morning it helps when your only 2 hours away planning on going friday and sat.Sey you all there.
  9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

We're heading down too, about 520 miles one way for us. Oh well, a mini holiday I guess,I am in Michigan most of this week anyway it's only a little farther. I wanted to take the bike but my wife says no way riding the Walker all day is bad enough, she's not sitting on a bike for 10 hrs straight. See you at the booth.
  10. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be there Saturday :)