expo's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnboy82, Jul 23, 2001.

1. well. i heard all you guys talkin about this expo down in kentucky last weekend. i was wondering how many large expo's there are in a year. i know john allin has his big SIMA one, and then he has another one for business i believe? TCI has one big one each year, and a business one at another time. but how many larger expo's for this business are there each year? and for a landscape company owner, what is an attainable goal for the number of expo's you attend in one year. i just wonder, how much time we each spend on average at shows per year.

2. turfstar2000

turfstar2000 LawnSite Member

I read about an event in the press release section of Turf Magazine and talked with someone at the Louisville Expo who works for the event.

The person said the event would have all of the major exhibitors and was going to be held in Atlanta, Georgia in March of next year.

The person I spoke with said that he would put me on the mailing list and send me two free passes to the event.

Once I get the information I will post it for you.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

There is one in Chicago each spring at Navy Pier.

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

5. turfstar2000

turfstar2000 LawnSite Member

Hey, thanks for the links.

I thought the Tampa event was www.gieonline.com
    Is that the same event? Or is there two events in Tampa?

I think Earth & Turf Expo that was the name of that event, there is not that much info at the www.earthandturfexpo.com site, but I do remeber the Rep. saying that the site was going to up by August.

Have you been to either one of these events before?

I was thinking about hitting them both!

6. mlhlawn

mlhlawn LawnSite Member

I have heard some people talking about that Earth & Turf expo. It is going to be in Atlanta next year. I went to a home and garden show there a few years back at that same facility-the Cobb Galleria Center and it was an awsome place. I can't wait to hear more about the details of this event