1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Express Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenlawncare, Dec 5, 2000.

1. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

Anyone every thought about getting an Express Blower system?

They are something like 200 grand +, but should be able to make 20 + grand monthly yearly payments on it. It would replace the need for 2 staff members for laying mulch and would pay for itself. If I can get the financing I would consider it. Anyone here move in that direction?
  2. jkinchla

jkinchla LawnSite Member
    from MA

Nice machine, wish I had the cash for that! If you can put it to use with your own work, go for it. People I talk to say get the EB and forget the Finn, because you will get the EB sooner than you think.
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Its a big chunk of change, thats for sure, but if it does what it says it can do you can make some huge profits on it. Its just finding the work for it.

You can also sub out your truck with/without a operator to the other LMO's in your area, right?

I think one of those things is supposed to spread dry topsoil too, isn't it?

Good Luck!
  4. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

yeah, check it out at http://www.expressblower.com. I'm thinking it would be hard to get hurt by lowballers in this market, and be a great service to offer other local landscape companies for their bids. If I get my claws on the local market it will be hard for me to be taken down. I'm quite serious about it and will keep you guys up to date.