Express Mower Parts...?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fiveoboy01, Mar 16, 2009.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone use them at all? I recieved their catalog... I need to order 8-10 sets of blades here in the next week or so.... How's their service, etc? Any problems with them?

2. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Just ordered a couple sets of edger blades from them. Good prices and very fast shipping. I'd definitely buy from them again.

3. OSU 09

OSU 09 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I ordered a few sets of blades from them and was very happy with their service. I got the blades at a good price, the shipping was fast and resonable. I would use them again.

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I use them almost exclusively for mower parts and maintenance. Excellent prices and shipping!!!

5. fiveoboy01

Thank you guys, I'm going to order some blades and stuff.

I didn't figure they were a shady operation(who can afford to put together a catalog like that if you are?), but just wanted to check twice:)

6. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have been using them for years excellent prices. I have found no one who can match the prices they offer.

7. fiveoboy01

Yeah to finish the story I did get a bunch of blades from them. NO problems and shipping was timely. I'll use them again:)

8. LuvMyFerris

LuvMyFerris LawnSite Member

Great service and prices, I think the cheaper blades are knock offs but heck they work fine for me.:cool2: