1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

extended cabs

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by bigviclbi, Jan 22, 2009.

1. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

They fit in my ford 2000 full size

2. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

And I gave Chevy facts. :)

And if I recall correctly, you can't get an Extd cab Ford new with 4 doors anymore.

3. Brad Ent

Brad Ent LawnSite Member

No problem in the Silverado, three seats in back, three up front.

4. Votum Gardens LLC

Votum Gardens LLC LawnSite Member

I have no problem with a car seat in my 06 Chevy ext cab 2500HD.

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Not even close to true. They still make super cab 4 doors. I looked at an 09 the other day. Why would they get rid of that?

6. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

OMG...

That's some BS right there.

I swear GravelyNut and GravelRat say some of the dumbest chit I've read on this site.:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

7. HoseJockey

HoseJockey LawnSite Member
    from Memphis

I can pack 5 Jose's in the back of the 05 F 250.

I have a 96 f 150 for my personal truck with front bucket seats that my sons car seat fits perfect in the middle of the back seat.
    When he was younger and we had to face him backwards, I could see him real good. Now that he is facing forward now he has plenty of room to throw his sippy cup at daddy when hes finished with it.

8. GravelyNut

Sorry you think that way. But why don't you quote the whole statement?:hammerhead: It was left open for correction. Not more than a week ago I tried to find a single 4-door F-150 ext cab Ford locally and not one came up or that the Ford site would show. So it looked like they had dropped them. And it was done with a current Ford owner doing the same. And failed for him too. :p

9. GravelyNut

That's what we both couldn't understand but as Ford failed to show any, what were we to think. 4-door ext cabs make for better trucks for long distance trips for 2 people and are quite useable for 3 people.

10. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

Extended cab would be fine for what you will use it for. Probably 12yr old and up they will not seat comfortably at all, I have to scoot my seat up a whole lot for people to sit in the back. Then it takes away from my space.