1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

extreme landscaping/lawn mowing tv show

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by zackvbra, Feb 28, 2013.

1. zackvbra

zackvbra LawnSite Senior Member

Well they have every other industry on tv, why not lawn care? Do you think this would be a good show? And what would be in it? Extreme landscaping jobs, day in the life kind of thing, or extreme hardscaping, land clearing? I mean they have a show about everything else, why not our industry? Right? Just trying to get a discussion going.
  2. TeamYardsale4

TeamYardsale4 LawnSite Senior Member

I would watch it, like you said there's shows for everything else
  3. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

just had a thread about this a few weeks back.
  4. zackvbra

didnt know. thank you for informing me.
  5. patrick6411

patrick6411 LawnSite Member

I would watch it also. Sometimes I will sit back and watch another crew do their job. I like to watch for tips that may help me.
  6. zackvbra

It would be cool to watch "rival" LCOs butt heads fighting over yards. Then someone would mess up and use too much chemical and turn the whole yard completely brown. It would show the owner going "OH MY GOD!" then it would go to commercial. LOL
  7. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i wish they had any kind of tv show for lawncare. the diy stuff just doesn't cut it. :laugh:
  8. Reflection

Reflection LawnSite Member

Lawn Wars. Sadly I'd watch.
  9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Too many people get bright ideas thinking this is easy. Just like the home shows that make house flipping look like a piece of cake. Sorry, last thing I want to watch after doing it all day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

it's more about watching it during the off season to give you something to do. :laugh:

like right now for instance. :rolleyes: