extreme landscaping/lawn mowing tv show

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by zackvbra, Feb 28, 2013.

1. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

But thats the fun part!

2. Archmann85

Archmann85 LawnSite Member

Should get the guy from the show Durtiest Jobs to host it, it would be a hit !

3. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Turf wars;)

4. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty sure if my day to day activities were filmed i would be considered crazy or thrown in jail. Not so much my business side of things but being a 21 year old me and my friends get pretty rowdy from time to time not so keen on the world seeing that haha just my opinion haha

5. DirtyPlastic

DirtyPlastic LawnSite Member

I would watch "Turf wars". But im afraid if it was a hit everybody and their brother would start a lawn care company. But hey if they wanna follow me around with cameras i got some crazy ass old ladys i mow for that can talk for hours (I make sure i mow them last, and have an excuse to leave)

6. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i saw a real show on diy network a few weeks ago. they don't show it that often though. i forget the name of it to be honest. it's like all the boss does is yell and fuss with his workers all day long. :laugh:

7. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like they've been filming that at our office. Haha

8. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

No and not just no but Hell no!

Very bad idea.

All it's going to accomplish is have everybody and their brother join this industry.
    That is all it has ever done for every other show there is...
    Creates a TON of competition, so much so it even affects the price of raw materials on the stock market.
    No, I am not kidding.

Then once the show really hits the road the government's next in line to start picking
    on an Industry that, by all appearances, seems to be doing REALLY well!

Last but not least I can only imagine all the wild ideas it will put in customer's heads...

And the more it looks like we're doing good, the harder they'll ALL come after it.

Trust me, fame and fortune ain't all it's cracked up to be.
    No sir, one thing I have learned, you ever find yourself in a little corner making out good?
    Keep it a quiet little secret and keep on getting it while the getting's still good.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  9. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i think it's called King of Dirt or something like that.