Extreme Lawn picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by E.L.Co, Sep 4, 2009.

1. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

ive since wisend up to this kinda thing, i cant count the expensive mistakes. But it only stays a mistake if you dont learn from it

2. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Haha ya man. If you ever need anymore trailers let me know and I can hook you up with one.

3. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

next trailer will be 14 ft dump, that doable? sometime next year

4. SNAPPER MAN

Man why do you need a dump? You have a trailer with 4' sides. Just get a pull off and save alot of $$$

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what about mulch? or even dirt?

6. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

for hauling dirt and mulch, and pulling off is strictly forbidden at our brush site, or are you referring to that system that pushes stuff out off the trailer?

7. SNAPPER MAN

Man even for mulch and dirt we just shovel it off in wheelbarrows. A pull off is when you have a chain wrapped around a large limb in the front of the trailer, or a pallet, and then you run it along the bottom of the trailer and you tie it to the guys loader bucket and he pulls it all off. Thats the way we do it here.

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

work smart not hard

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  9. SNAPPER MAN

We do work smart but you gotta work hard too. I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars when there is another means of doing it that will save alot of money and make me just as much.

10. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

pull offs is the only way to do it ( now that i know your definition) its forbidden at our brush site now tho, sucks. but i totally agree with you and its been my method for years