Extreme Lawn picture thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by E.L.Co, Sep 4, 2009.

1. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

So what side of town do you work in??

2. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I'm like Az, I like to teach something to the one's just starting-That's not a very professional image you're promoting with the goofing off on the dingo. I may be sounding old but it's the truth! Also, I don't allow any smoking on the job and everyone has to be in uniform(That's my preference). The DUI doesn't help either. On another note, I'm sorry to hear about your dad! I lost mine last year to a massive MI at 62 Yrs old. It's been over a year and it hasn't gotten any easier. I have thought about him every hour on the hour since he passed. I've thought about doing stupid things also out of anger with him being gone but it doesn't bring them back. You have to be the man now and that's not easy. I'm 39 and still ,not sure if I want to be the MAN!!!!! However, God didn't give me a choice. Good Luck!!!!

3. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

constantly going somewhere for business or my needy sisters haha and i only get 9 mpg hustling around town

4. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

the dingo jokers were at my house screwing around not on the job:nono: i make them wear non lettered orange shirts on the job usually, no criminal record for me:cool2: it only stays a mistake if you dont learn...oh and dealing with loss is hard but manegable i am now looking into martial arts and writing as a positive outlet. but i thank you for keeping me the youngster in check

5. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

ne san antone, bexar county. sometimes venturing to boerne, but mostly just in ne side

6. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

cool maybe one day I will run in to you.

7. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

where do you operate? and drive? i might of all ready seen you

8. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

I live and work in the ne side around 218 and bitter

9. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Kyle,
    any new pics, oh btw how do you like the scag sw belt. I'm considering replacing my encore 36'' walk behind with it. If i had to make a shouldn't of purchased list the encore would be at the top, worst mower ever cuts like sh!$, engine not running fast enough, i could go on forever, but never mind my crappy 36. Oh and how are you guys doing leaves ?, just putting them in the trailer right ?.

10. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

dont you mean 281 and bitters? anyways can you disclose any info about your rig and or business? i go all over this town for one reason or another, i prolly have seen you