extreme lawn!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Mar 17, 2009.

1. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

locking casters rabbitman?

2. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes sir!...............

3. a plus bob

from Indiana

need em.......

4. a plus bob

from Indiana

Cant you read you cant do hills with a ride on with casters :confused:

5. RABBITMAN11

This yard is intense, the pictures really don't do a good job of showing how steep it really is. I will be honest this yard is scary. I rode the whole thing not one problem hanging on the hills. Only flat part is at the bottom.

6. a plus bob

from Indiana

Oh yeah you just added the locks didnt you did they help alot?

7. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

That's a crazy property. There's definitely some nice houses in the Carmel area.

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

that looks like alot of hills i do on a reg basis. very impressive though. i got to use the new intermediate the other day and do my worst hill(have to take a pic still< maybe a video) and it is equipped withthe new locking casters. i can do this very well without them and have many atime, but i can now assure anyone that the locks on the front end are pretty much the cats meow. i did not have one bit of slippage and it honestly felt too easy!!!! GOOD move for zspray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. RABBITMAN11

Its a awesome feature! The homeowner came out to watch, he was really impressed. He said I wouldn't do that, I flipped my mower on those hills!

10. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Steep hills no doubt, but no pics showing actual "45 degree slopes"???. 30 degree slopes maybe???? PG's don't hold a candle, and Z-Sprays are fine units for sure, but they're "zero-turn".... most mowing guys know the limitations with respect to zero-turn units. Only unit we have tried that will actually go up & down a 45 degree slope safely is a "
    T3000" . I'll bet the farm on this. My 2 cents, cuz we have gone up & down 45 degree hills (at the same speed) with our T3000 units. BTW we gave serious time (several hours) on other units. These units include Permagreens, Z-Sprays (all sizes), LESCO HPS, LESCO Z-two.

Our 2 cents worth.