extreme lawn!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RABBITMAN11, Mar 17, 2009.

1. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

You like grass for breakfast? LOL!!!!!
    To each his own. We love our Z's and they'll do any slope we need AND we don't have to fill up often. With 50 gallons of liquid and 300 pounds of fertilizer onboard we don't have to WASTE a lot of time going back and filling up.

Proud member of the I OWN 3 Z's CLUB!!!!!!!

2. Madddog6993

Madddog6993 LawnSite Member

I eat it all day long and it taste like dead presidents (ha). I am glad you guy's love your Z's just stop hating on anyone who prefers a different unit. By the way how much sq.ft do you do in a round?

3. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

It not called hating, its bragging. I have a permagreen nice little machine, way to slow not enough product. So if you like it, great. No big deal the z is still the best machine............... As far as you eating it for lunch, I don't think soooooo. Have you ran one? I will say that the centri is one of my favorites of permagreen, spiker hopper subaru engine.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

the easieast way to say this is

every crew(3) treats an average of 2 millionftsq (of course this is average as some crews like myself treat large yards and the number is skewed one way ) in 5 days or so a month of treatments. remmber each crew services the same place for nearly all aspects of service in our company. it is expensive to operate but customer retention is real high!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. RABBITMAN11

I do around 5 million per round!

6. Madddog6993

It's O.K to brag, I was talking about eating the grass not the Z. I do an average of 4.5 mil a round. I just bought a magnum 08 for $4500.00. It works for me. I am glad there are ride-ons to argue about back in the day we used to push 250,000 sq.ft a day.

7. RABBITMAN11

do you still use the centri?

8. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd spray it.....with Roundup or Embark...Why waste Primo?

9. Madddog6993

Yes on serious hills and when i have larger commercial props I bring a friend who rides the centri.

10. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I have always heard people on here talk about how many million sq ft people cover...but over here we talk acres! :laugh:

It is funny how we all look at it different. I just figured up how much I cover and I am a little over 10.5 million sq ft per round!

WOW...that sounds like a lot but it is only 240 acres (but on my round 2 and 4 it is even higher!!!!!

I would rather talk acres as millions of sq ft sounds like too much work to do! :dizzy: