eXtreme Lawncare pictures and what nots

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by XLS, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

So we will be posting alot of random things here including pictures and operational ideas . Anything goes

We finally got a shop built at one of our locations it is not completed but it is dried in and looks done It is better then a school bus for storage no doubt!
    It was completed on the 7th of July and has not had much done inside for functionality.

They still have to get the water, sewer, power hooked up and they will start building the office next week .

We have had alot of things going on the last few months !!!!!

building front.JPG

building.JPG

2. DIXIECONTRACTING

DIXIECONTRACTING LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Very nice Good Luck with that.

3. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking building. Is just a custom built one, or some sort of "brand" name one?

What is the size?

4. XLS

that is a custom.
    we ordered a steel carport one for 875.00 plus the extras and they said 2 weeks to install it.......on the 4the week and still no word i sent our construction guys out there and it took 3 days for the metal to be cut and the construction guys and our hardscape crew in the district got the conctret and srame work done in that time.
    and it took about 1 1/2 days to get the tin on and then a day for the doors

it is a 18x32 they should get to building the office space this weekend
    currently we are at 1600.00 cost todate
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

That building is old. Larger than 18 x 32. Has faded tin, weeds growing up all around, rust, and the gravel is old with weeds. Nice try.

6. XLS

well nice try yourself it is exactly that.18x32 the doors are 8x9 the paint is factory paint by amish so its not a true beige or true rust red. where the hell is rust??? it has a warranty

the weeds are about 3 weeks of rain and grow like that here sorry again know it all..there is something about lose dirt and field weeds that just grow when watered

old gravel wtf??? i guess the big pile we get it from is old wtf....... i have a pile of dirt that is old too since we had it since last fall......want to see old dirt geeze what ever
    would it actually proove anything if this week end i get a pic of us measuring it or just 2 peoples arms reached out for scale.
    what ever next
    the tin was$1.50 a running foot.......if i wanted nice super shinny tin not faded and possibly thicker i could have paid $2.05 a runniing foot and had it ....but why in 2 years it will fade out anyways .
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

hahaha here this guy goes again ... this thread will be like 10 pages long and these will be the only pics posted on it ...

It's not a Passion it's an Obsession ... honestly maybe you should get check out ... it might all just be a schizophrenic delusion

8. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

Thats all one of these buildings is... $1600

9. ArenaLandscaping

ArenaLandscaping LawnSite Member

Your the one that needs a check up. You and the other straphanger with comments. Have a little respect. After all hes making a living the same way you are. If you have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut, I hate people like you on this forum. I will stir the pot on this forum. Bash and you shall get bashed. I think you should change your screen name to "bashmaster".

Nice building buddy good luck with it.

10. Stihlman11

Stihlman11 LawnSite Member

I dont know if this guy tells the truth or makes up BS. But I can tell you this, I've lived in TN and GA my whole life, and weeds are the state plant in these two states. As much rain as we have gotten this year those weeds could have easily grown that high in 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.