Extremely unsafe mowing practice...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GTLC, Sep 20, 2005.

1. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Ok I am driving past the firehouse today in town and I see this mowing guy across the street, not even a real LCO b/c all he does is mow with his one Z-master, he doesnt trim, blow, anything, just sits and mows. Then I notice he has his liek 8-year old kid sitting on his feet on the foot platform with his head sticking forward like hes on a crotch rocket. About 6" in front of the deck. I just fear for that kids safety as it seems his father doesn't have any sense of safety for his children.
  2. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

ever hear of natural selection?
  3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

Nicely said. :D :D :D
  5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I would have gotten out of the truck at beat the **** out of that guy. That is just plain stupit. I know my dad did that with me. But it was on a garden tractor with me in his lap. I stop everyone nowdays and tell them how dumb that is.
  6. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

I mean this kid was like leaning over in front of the deck the whole time, one accidental move with his leg, arms, head, he would have lost some body parts.

Luckily as far as I know he was lucky and nothing happened.
  7. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

What? Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard of. You should of jumped out of your truck and handed the kid a trimmer ;)
  8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Peoples stupidity ceases to amaze me. Who the heck in their right mind would let a kid hang over the front of a z?
  9. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

some bumps nearly throw me out of the seat...that same bump would have turned into throwing the kid off and him being a bump
  10. chadwhick

chadwhick LawnSite Member

well...if you are going to be stupid you better be tuff.