EZ Dumper/Bri-Mar prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DLAWNS, Oct 14, 2007.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone know what the pricing is for either one of these dump inserts? Any suggestions or comments on these would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking at getting one real soon. Thanks

2. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure- but the Bri-Mar is probably more. And it's probably better.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

go to autoandrv.com and go to the market place, then search under ez dump. this thing is a heck of a deal i am thinking about buying it myself. if you could get a deal on shipping or come get it your self its well worth the money.

4. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Bri-mar are cheaper by about $300, I think I paid about $2500-2600 last year for my bri-mar with cab protecter. Ez dumper was the same price but without the protecter. The dealer had both and they are about the same very little difference in them except the cab protecter has different cut outs and the tailgates are alittle different, the insert, pump and piston are the same. Buy the one you can get cheaper because honestly the are about the same.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I have an EZ dumper but i bought it used for 1000 buck, works well and is in good shape.

6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

A guy I know is selling EZ Dumps for around 2400.00 with cab protector plus installation and tax.
    DAMN IT! I just spilled my chilli dog on my leg!!!!!!!!!:hammerhead:

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for all the responses guys.

8. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

ez dumper 2400 plus installation. It lifts more and higher then brimar.

9. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

If I remember when I was researching, before I bought the brimar, they both state 6000? As for higher I am not sure but I have yet to have a problem with anything sliding out. I paid 2150, no sales tax.

10. SouthShoreLandscape

SouthShoreLandscape LawnSite Member

I just bought one from ezdumper.com, the guys name is john.
    Hes sending me one with mesh sides (steel) 2700.00 complete with no tax and free shipping.
    I have to install it myself , however, the shipping co. will load it on my truck, supposedly there are 4 bo;ts and 1 wire hookup, takes 2 hours tops....like I said supposedly.
    I will post another thread on tuesday when it gets here