Ez-dumper dump insert Video

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Dec 12, 2005.

1. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

2. scaglawnsnj

scaglawnsnj LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

NICE SH*T MY NI*GA.. I'M GETING ONE OF THOSE NEXT YEAR. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT DUMPING W/ LETS SAY 3 TON OF ROCKS... OR 7YRDS OF MULCH. I'M KNOW TO PUSH THINGS TO THE LIMIT. SO WHAT WAS THE MOST SKETCHY LOAD YOU DUMPED?? HOW DID IT HANDLE
    NICE OPERATION TOO I DONT HATE I CONGRADULATE

3. jasonnau

jasonnau LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, I'm planning on getting one of those too. What did it cost, and how easy is it to install? Is it the same size for all full size trucks?

4. CrewCutEnterprises

same size all 8 ft bed models, its held in by 4 bolts(bed bolts) its easy to install but i dident do it

I got it at 4 acre trailer sales in wilmington del 2 years ago(geeze been that long) and it was 2200 install no tax no install fee..

Ive dumped ALOT!!
    welll.
    It dumps 1.5 tons of leaves no problem
    it dumps 6 yards of mulch
    6 yards of wood chips.
    2.75 tons of gravel... (dont do this often, we normally run about 2500 lbs of gravel)

WE once weighed out of the gravel yard at 14k, and the truck has a dry weight of about 7500 lbs.. it was like 3. some tons and well, we had to push some off before we dumped it.
    I blew the seal triing to dump that but ez dumper send me a new cylinder ups next day to fix it... leaked fluid for a few weeks, but i still used it, just kept filling her up. lets say that bed wont rust for a while

5. CrewCutEnterprises

another shot

underdump.jpg

6. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

CrewCut,

Few questions. Does the dumping of the material, either leaves, stone, and/or mulch ever get caught up under the bumper. I tried taking a look at the video and I can't tell by the angle. We appreciate any feedback on it.

Also, for that price I might take the few hour trip to delaware. Do you have the name of it, is it something they stock or a hit or miss thing. Thanks - LB:waving:

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

They R Great And For The Cost U Cant Beat Them

8. CrewCutEnterprises

here is the tailgate when we are dumping gravel for regraveling driveways

dumpgravelmode.jpg

9. CrewCutEnterprises

for normal dumpiing like brush

dumpnormal.jpg