Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnInOrder, Dec 17, 2006.

1. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

here;s my problem. I have been looking to buy a truck left and right. I finally found soemthing pretty good. It has a ez-dumper bed insert, plow and hitch salter. I took a look at it today and I wanted to know what you guys paid for the dump bed insert new so i know how much there are worth.
    Also how much weight can they dump. please let me know asap becasue i have to let the guy know tommorrow if i am buying the truck. Thanks in advance. LawnInOrder
  2. Mike Fronczak

Mike Fronczak LawnSite Senior Member

New They Are Right Around $2000
  3. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

4. LawnInOrder

yea thats what i thought. around 2000-2500. Did you guys buy them through a dealer or ?

i know there are more people with a dump insert. Let me knwo what u paid and what brand. Thanks LawnInOrder
  5. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a Bagley dump unit last November (05) for about $2400 installed. They manufacture, sell and install. A good unit, made of steel, not plastic, and will lift more than my truck will carry (5,000#). Has been a great investment. Bagley Inc. is in Alliance Ohio. (Carefull, they will back charge if you use a credit card so set up your payment (no personal checks) arrangement before you go there.)

6. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

A good Truckcraft steel insert installed is around $3000. I can't speak for EZ-dumper.
  7. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

What kinda of a truck is it in? Give us some more details on the whole Rig so we can give you an idea of the price to.
  8. LawnInOrder

the deal fell through so i am looking at just a truck and going to buy a dump insert seperate after the i get a truck. Any one else. Thanks LawnInOrder